HispanoTex was founded in 1956 as family business with only 12 looms, located in the city of Barcelona, though in 2005 we moved our headquarters to Sant Cugat, just 20km from the metropolis. Through the years, HispanoTex has expanded with various production centers, as well as a 12000m2 warehouse from where we supply goods worldwide.
We are weavers of various types of fabrics, with over 300 looms, but also we dye, print and finish all our fabrics with full industrial capacity. We sell over 40 million meters yearly worldwide.
HispanoTex mission is to provide with high quality fabrics for home textiles as well as for contract. We focus our investment in:
- New technologies and machinery,
- Innovative technical yarns and technical fabrics development
- Quality control and improvement
- Creative fashionable print designs collections
- Service to our clients worldwide
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HISPANOTEX?
OR CONTACT US ANY TIME…